The Bistra & Galina Foundation is managed by a Board of Directors, who consider applications at sittings every three months. The decisions are announced by telephone and in writing.
I. Documents are to be submitted personally by the applicant to: The Bistra & Galina Foundation 7000 Ruse, 8, Khan Asparoukh Str. Coordinators: Velina Tzekova and Julka Yordanova Tel.: +359 82 82 33 44 e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
II. The set of documents should contain:
1. Curriculum vitae of the applicant – person/s or organization D etailed information about background and CV; documents to attest to income, list of organizations the applicant has been supported by or is a guarantee of; valid postal address and telephone.
2. Project description /details of application motives/
3. Aim of project, project activities and expected results
4. Project contribution to the Foundation /agreement of the applicant to be involved in the Foundation charity campaigns and joint initiatives/
5. Project budget detailing expenditures and the sum required from the Foundation. Declaration of other possible financing organization
6. Recommendation letters from three experts in the project area III. Interview with applicant, if found eligible.
IV. Research by the Foundation and submission of the project to the Board of Directors for consideration.
V. Submission of grant and signing of contract.
VI. The grantee is to submit a detailed report on expenditures with relevant financial documentation as well as evaluation of the results achieved.